Examples of EyeOn product testing - FIR healing and antimicrobial activity.
Some of the following tests were conducted with the EyeOn compound pasted to a bandage via a spray adhesive. Later tests were conducted with EyeOn mixed in a fabric coating and then applied to a bandage. Finally, for nearly two years people have used EyeOn technology embedded in medical grade foams in a variety of products. Thousands of individuals had positive results with EyeOn.
*EyeOn Patch Testimonial (osteoarthritic pain) - “I was introduced to the EyeOn product line three years ago when I met the owner/patent holder of the technology. I had told him about my osteoarthritis in my left leg and foot that had developed as a result of Lyme’s disease and, in part, being a professional figure skating coach teaching in rinks for approximately eight hours per day. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
* Teen Whose Legs Were Crushed By a 3000 Pound Boulder - In an effort to reduce swelling and with the doctor's support an EyeOn treated blanket was wrapped around his left leg and two EyeOn hand towels were placed around his right ankle. CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO AND READ MORE.
*Fractured Leg - I placed an EyeOn leg wrap over the cast. At the outset it did not feel very comfortable. I felt a lot of heat and that impeded my movement. But this morning I noticed a great change. CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS AND READ MORE
* Leg and foot blood flow disorder - Legs and feet were both dark purple with almost no natural pink skin tone showing. Within two days of wearing EyeOn socks and an EyeOn wrap on one leg his skin color returned along with feeling. SEE PHOTOS AND READ MORE!
* Fibromyalgia - a variety of individuals have found relief from fibromyalgia through the use of garments treated with EyeOn. The EyeOn compound incorporated into their garments absorbs heat waves that changes them into Far Infared Waves that slightly overlap those absorbed and produced by animals and people. The same mechanism that provides relief from pain, swelling and inflammation in all EyeOn products provides the same relief for those suffering from this disease. To read more about fibromyalgia please visit Fibromyalgia Mystery Finally Solved!
* Neuropathy - A diabetic with neuropathy controlled by pain medication tested EyeOn socks. She wore the socks for three consecutive days and didn't require any pain medication.
* Degenerative Blood Flow - An EyeOn patch was placed on the skin of an individual who suffered from a degenerative blood flow condition. Less than sixty seconds following the removal of EyeOn patch the skin color went from grey to a healthy pink color.
* Diabetic Abscess – An open diabetic sore whose depth reached the bone would not heal regardless of medication and treatment for two years. Two weeks after an EyeOn patch was placed on the wound and it healed completely.
* Gout – EyeOn patch covered toes on one foot over night. The next morning subject was able to move toes for the first time in two decades.
* Lacerations – Finger wound from a chainsaw. EyeOn bandage applied and subject suffered no pain. The EyeOn wrap was replaced with a regular bandage but she soon began to feel a throbbing pain. The EyeOn wrap was again applied and the throbbing pain subsided.
* Ripped Skin - A late seventy, early eighty year old woman fell, sprained her ankle and ripped fifteen inches of skin off her leg. An EyeOn® wrap was used to cover the ankle and as much of the lacerated area as possible. Later, when the bandage was removed, there was distinct and clear evidence the wound covered with the EyeOn® wrap experienced accelerated healing.
*Post-Surgical Dressing - A 76 year old woman had a screw removed from her knee that was broken months before. After the screw was removed, the incision was closed with stitches and an EyeOn wrap was placed over the area. The doctor noted an advanced/accelerated healing of the wound when the patient returned to have the stitches removed. Patient also found no need for pain medication for EyeOn resolved this as well.
* Breast Cancer Pain - A woman in severe pain from breast cancer successfully used EyeOn bandages to significantly reduce her pain and make daily activities much more tolerable. It is unknown if the EyeOn bandages eliminated all the pain or what, if any the effects on her cancer will be. It should also be noted EyeOn did not recommend the use of the technology for this purpose. The technology was given to her by her brother, an EyeOn associate.
**Update – We have learned the patient’s last mammogram showed her cancer tumors have stopped growing since she started using EyeOn. While only two people have used EyeOnic bandages on their breasts, we are working with a doctor who is a specialist in this field and will conduct more tests.
Additional research areas
* Foot Conditions - MORE * Skin Diseases - MORE * Insect Bites/Stings - MORE * Sports Injuries - MORE * General Pains - MORE * Detoxification - MORE
This site is for informational and educational purposes only. The information and education provided is not a substitute for medical or veterinary diagnosis and treatment. Please seek the advice of a medical or veterinary professional.
EyeOn® the most important therapeutic product you will have!